Please fill out this form to gain membership to ISPLS. Your membership is contingent upon a review of your credentials by ISPLS.
Paying your dues
After you submit the form, the next page will direct you on how to pay your membership dues with PayPal.
If you have paid your dues via check, please fill out the membership form. Your request will be processed within 5 business days.
- Receive our award-winning magazine Gem State Surveyor several times a year
- Qualify for significant discounts on conference registration and training fees
- Are kept up-to-date on significant events and developments in the survey community through regular emails
- Speak as one voice to our elected officials, local, state and federal, to address issues affecting our profession. You can attend our annual Legislative Reception where you mingle with state elected officials and you will receive regular legislative updates during the legislative session
- Support the efforts of the society to advance the science of land surveying;
- Contribute to the education of the public in the use of surveys, maps and records
- Encourage and support students (see our Scholarship page) who are the future of our profession
Members of the Society are invited to attend quarterly board meetings and to participate locally at the Regional Section level. We encourage our members to become active in many of the programs that we sponsor from Trig-Star to Survey USA.
Annual membership runs for the calendar year.
Surveyor Member $180
Idaho PLS or PLS/PE residing in Idaho. Includes $50 annual membership to NSPS
Out-Of-State Member $130
Out of state PLS or PLS/PE. Does not include NSPS membership
Associate Member $80
Pre-professional or technical level not eligible for Surveyor status
Institutional Affilate $80
Business or institution regularly supporting the survey profession
Full-time undergraduate- or graduate-level student enrolled in a survey program. Includes $10 annual student membership in NSPS
Person or business supporting the survey profession. Receives Gem State Surveyor, free business card ad, discounts on advertising and exhibit space. May also be a Surveyor member
To become a member of ISPLS, download and fill out this form and return to our office.
Or, fill out the form below (payment through PayPal).