Location: Coeur D’Alene, ID
Our client is looking for the right Land Surveyor to join their rapidly growing team in the beautiful CD area.
- Oversee survey duties and responsibilities in the office working with all teams.•Provide direction and mentorship to survey team members.
- Review, QC, and track all survey work.
- Assist with proposals, development, and closeout of survey projects.•Prepare, coordinate, and conduct topography surveys, boundary surveys, plats and constructions taking utilizing AutoCAD & GPS knowledge.•Write and seal legal descriptions for properties, roads, easements, rights-of-way, etc.
- Oversee and develop subdivision plats and Records of Survey.•Collaborate with in-house Engineers on projects.
- Assist with client relationships and meetings both in the office & onsite.•Represent company to outside agencies and clients.
- Travel to survey sites.
- Current Idaho and/or Washington Professional Land Surveyors (PLS) License. Ability to gainlicensure in both Idaho and Washington within 12 months if not currently licensed in both.
- 5-10+ years of Survey experience preferred.
- Knowledge and ability to utilize AutoCAD & Civil 3D.
- Experience effectively managing multiple, complex survey projects at any given time.•Proven client interfacing skills with various clients and agencies.
- Willing to work in inclement weather and all type of terrain.
In addition to a great salary, our client offers a competitive benefit package including insurances, bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
Survey: 5 years minimum (Preferred)
—Arch Staffing and Consulting is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer; individuals are considered for employment regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.
Forest Service in Dickinson, ND
The Northern Region, East-Side Lands and Boundary Management Zone (ESLBZ) for the Beaverhead-Deerlodge, Custer-Gallatin, Helena Lewis & Clark National Forests, and the Dakota Prairie National Grasslands (“East – Side Lands & Boundary Zone”) will soon be advertising to fill one permanent career ladder position – Land Surveyor, GS-1373 5/7/9. The position is for a Permanent Full Time employee and is geared toward training the incumbent for licensure in the future. This position will be advertised under Merit and Demo authority procedures.
The duty station for this position is located in Dickinson, North Dakota, Dakota Prairie Grasslands, Medora Ranger District.
The incumbent will report to the Supervisory Land Surveyor for the East – Side Lands & Boundary Zone. The Supervisory Land Surveyor assigns specific projects and duties to the incumbent based on the approved program of work for the East – Side Lands & Boundary Zone. A Board of Directors, consisting of the Forest/Grassland Supervisors for the four Units and the Regional Director of Recreation, Minerals, Lands, Heritage, & Wilderness, provide oversight and set the priorities for the program of work and budget for the East – Side Lands & Boundary Zone.
This position is part of the Northern Region Eastside Land Adjustment and Boundary Management Zone, serving three national forests and one national grassland in Montana, North Dakota, and northwestern South Dakota. The successful candidate is expected to fully support and work towards the success of the East – Side Lands & Boundary Zone’s mission and programs.
Land Surveyor, 1373 GS – 5/7/9: performs duties which are designed to orient the incumbent in the application of academic theories and basic professional land surveying principles to a variety of work situations. Duties include boundary surveys, road and trail right-of-ways and maintenance of property boundary lines. The position provides the opportunity to use the latest GPS technology working in the Public Land Survey System, and is a great job training for licensing needs or advancing your surveying career.
This position is field going and requires a valid driver’s license.
Position requires a considerable amount of travel throughout Montana, North Dakota, and northwest South Dakota, with overnight stays. Government Vehicle and travel expenses will be provided while in travel status.
For more information about the East – Side Lands & Boundary Zone, this position, programs of work, roles and responsibilities, and operating plans and procedures, please contact Mark Aughtman, Supervisory Land Surveyor, (701)-227-7835, email@example.com, or Kathryn Nash, Supervisory Realty Specialist, (406) 587-6784, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Land Surveyor in Training
Idaho Transportation Department
Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
Professional Land Surveyor (Coeur d’ Alene, ID-Sandpoint, ID)
*Signing Bonus & Salary – DOE
Glahe & Associates is looking for a licensed project surveyor to work in a Sandpoint or CDA/Hayden area office, for many projects within the Pacific Northwest.
The applicant must have good communication skills in dealing with the public and clients.
Some project cost estimating will be necessary.
The applicant must have the ability to work outdoors and in an office environment.
Preferred Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Licensed in Idaho with option to pursue WA & MT licensure.
• Applicants should be familiar & experienced with Boundary, Topographic & ALTA surveying.
• Construction Staking and Plan reading; Cadastral Surveys and all other typical PLS responsibilities.
• Knowledge of Trimble Business Center, Trimble GPS/RTK and Trimble / Nikon Robotic Total Stations and accompanying field software.
• Experience with Bentley Programs, Civil3D & Carlson is a plus.
• Paid Holidays
• Vacation and Personal / Sick Leave
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• 401 (K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
• Training and Education Opportunities and Reimbursement
• Paid Professional Fees and PDH’s
Glahe & Associates, Inc. has been surveying in the PNW for over 30 years. We are a full service Land Surveying firm offering GPS, UAV and conventional surveying and mapping.
Interested candidates can contact us through our website at www.glaheinc.com.
We are pleased to announce a new opening at ISU’s GIS TREC. This is a full-time, 12-month, benefitted position search for a Geodetic Coordinator.
Please view the details of this position by visiting this website.